Microsoft Teams TutorialMicrosoft Teams Tutorial - Learn how to take advantage of everything Microsoft Teams has to offer in this free full class!
For ad free training and certificates please join Learnit Anytime:
Enroll in our live, instructor-led Teams classes:
For Private Group Trainings please visit:
Join our online community! - https://www.offsitebylearnit.com
What is Teams? 0:33
Web App vs Desktop App 1:06
Creating and Adding Team Members 3:04
Creating Channels 9:04
Managing Channels 15:01
Video Calls 31:47
Integration with Other Apps 33:20
Activity and Feed 37:33
Settings and Notifications 40:59
(C) 2021 Learnit, Inc.
Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action.
Microsoft Lists and Teams | Add Your List to a Teams channelWe're going to show you how to add a Microsoft list to a channel in Microsoft Teams to make it easier for your team to access the data.
We'll look at how to create new lists, how to add existing ones, and if you stick around to the end I'll tell you about a couple of issues I found using this feature.
Here is the link I mention for our video with tips for creating lists: https://youtu.be/_s_lofU3iZU
🎵 MUSIC: Interchange by Public Memory
🎓 🎓 Want more Microsoft 365 classes? Take a look at our school:
🤝 CONNECT WITH US
Which tool when: Microsoft To Do, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Lists, or Tasks in Microsoft TeamsManaging your tasks in Microsoft 365 has gotten more complicated thanks to the introduction of two more apps that can do tasks. So let's answer the question once and for all: when's the right time to use To Do versus Lists versus Planner versus Tasks in Teams?
It *can* be easy(-ish)... but only if you let it.
📚 Check out my book! Teach Yourself Visually: Microsoft Teams: http://jum.to/TYVTeams
Note: Microsoft reported 50% rollout of Microsoft Lists to *targeted release* users on Aug 21 and an estimated completion by end of August (source: https://jum.to/3hwwU8a). Rollout to all other users will commence thereafter with estimated completion by end of September. If you don't see Lists in your Office 365 app launcher, follow these steps: https://jum.to/MicrosoftLists
👨💻 Follow Matt:
• Find me on all platforms: https://linktr.ee/thatmattwade
• Get Matt’s books: http://jum.to/mwamazon
Links and resources:
• Our video overview of Microsoft Lists: https://youtu.be/XWZgvs8ruzc
• Get access to Lists even if you don't see it in your app launcher: https://jum.to/MicrosoftLists
• Microsoft Lists announcement blog post: https://jum.to/3jXwY2n
• Tasks in Microsoft Teams announcement blog post: https://jum.to/3gqe5Tg
• Our intro to Microsoft To Do blog series: https://jum.to/3ftagLL
• Our SharePoint-Microsoft Project integration blog series: https://jum.to/39RRzjP
• Everyday guide to Microsoft 365 Groups (helpful with Planner and Teams): https://jum.to/Groups
1:10 These apps don't all do the same thing
5:00 Microsoft Lists or Microsoft Planner?
6:08 Microsoft To Do or Tasks in Microsoft Teams?
7:24 If you're looking for Gantt charts, look elsewhere
8:25 Microsoft Project or Azure DevOps?
9:18 Wrap up